Monday, January 13, 2014

Evan's First Year in Video


I have to admit we have had a video camera since before Evan was born.  We took some video when Evan was a baby but I never did anything with the video - it remained stuck in the video camera until a week ago when I was inspired by a friend to get my video OFF of my camera and onto my computer.  I then watched a few tutorials and learned how to use iMovie and spent my weekend putting together a video of Evan's first year or so.  It took me hours and hours but I was addicted and on a mission to get it finished.  It's 8 minutes long so it will take some time to watch it.  But I was happy with how it turned out.

However, for some reason, when I try to link to youtube directly through the blog, I don't see my video there.  And the video is too large to load directly.  So instead here is a link to the youtube video.

Next project -  create a video of some kind for Eric despite having hardly any video footage.  By the time Eric was born, I had my good digital camera and took a lot more pictures but not as much video.  I'm regretting that right now, though I've made a promise to myself to take more video in the future because, in a few years, he'll look so much bigger than he looks today.  In the meantime, I can work with the limited video footage I have and the plethora of photographs to put together a montage.

No comments:

Post a Comment