Friday, February 25, 2011

Obsessed with pictures














It's not a surprise to anyone that it took us a few years to get pregnant with Evan. And I know that, for us, it's no guarantee that we'll be able to have another baby. As a result, I'm obsessed with getting pictures of Evan at every age as I never want to forget him at this size. So, right now, we are frequent customers at Picture People. Our neighbors have a wall in their house of pictures of their children from 3, 6, 9 & 12 months and I would like to do the same. Evan is Mr. Photogenic so we usually end up with too many good shots. But that's not a bad problem to have . . . though it does end up costing us :)

For Christmas, we pooled all of our gifts to buy a very nice digital SLR camera. I hope to be able to take my own great pictures of Evan in the near future and I've even signed myself up for a basic photography class this spring. Of course, in order to take that class, you have to actually know HOW to use the camera. So Brian and I will be starting to tackle that this weekend. In the meantime, we'll have to rely on Picture People to do it for us.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! We can discuss our cameras on Sunday night if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you have them in different areas on the blog- not just in the center! Look at you :)

    ReplyDelete