Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame . . .

While I was born and raised a Yankees fan, I am pretty sure I have no hope for Evan to follow in my footsteps. First, his dad will do everything in his power to make sure he hates the Yankees. And Evan will oblige because Brian is very obviously his favorite parent . . . at least right now :)

We took Evan to his first Phillies game of the season on Saturday, April 30th. The Phillies beat the Mets 2-1. He did really well and seemed to enjoy the sights, sounds and excitement.Here is a family photo with the Philadelphia skyline in the background.

This was not Evan's first game. Check him out last year, cheering on the Phillies after a home-run. He was 6 weeks old for his first Phillies game!
What a difference almost-a-year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment