Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Smiles!

It seems that Eric began smiling last week. He had been smiling involuntarily - mostly when very tired or just after eating. But last week I had him on his playmat and was talking in a high-pitched voice and the smile didn't seem too accidental. I wasn't so sure so I took my camera out and started doing it again and I caught one (and then more) on camera. So I'll say his first real smile was April 17th at 5 weeks old:
And then a few days later, I was successful in getting one out again - these next few photos show the evolution of a smile:



And he's not really laughing here, though this picture makes it seem like he is:And resting on daddy's chest earlier in the week

These smiles are hard to come by and require a lot of work right now. Hopefully he'll be as happy and smiley as his big brother was as a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment