Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Random pics



It's been awhile since I've put up any new pictures of Eric.  Now that I'm back to work, my free time for taking pictures and blogging is pretty much non existent.  But here are some pics of our little peanut.  First, sitting in his bumbo.  Evan was too big to really enjoy the bumbo - his thighs got stuck.  Eric, on the other hand, fits right in it.

And I love this outfit on Eric and he was happy to model it for me:
As for Evan, he has a new comforting tactic.  Everytime we get into a bad habit, I have to remind myself that this, too, shall pass.  Evan's latest habit is to stick his finger up his nose when he's feeling shy or apprehensive in a new situation.  And since pretty much any new situation makes him apprehensive, he spends more than half of his time out and about with a finger up his nose . . . and it's REALLY up his nose.  This is an older picture from the Blue Rocks game we attended a few weeks ago.  Hope this phase ends sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment