Sunday, September 29, 2013

Comparisons

I'm a big fan of these comparison photos . . . only because it surprises me how much my two boys look NOTHING alike.  We often have people tell us how much they think they do look alike but I don't see any resemblance at all.  

Today we went apple picking.  I will post more pictures on another day but here are my comparison photos.  And yes, I dressed them in the same outfit 2 years later.  Can anyone tell that they are brothers?
Both loved eating apples at this age:
And just to go back in time, this is one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken of Evan to date.  I have it blown up on a canvas at home:
I'm overdue for Eric's 18 month update so I'll hopefully get to that this week along with the photos from today because he was the only one semi-cooperating for the photos.  It was so much easier to get these photos of Evan at the time when he was the only one.  We weren't as lucky today trying to get similar pictures of Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment