Sunday, June 24, 2012

Matthew's 3rd Birthday!

Today we got together to celebrate Matthew's 3rd birthday!  Here are all of the grandchildren with Dee-dee and Pops.  Getting this picture was not easy so forget about having them all smiling at the same time:
This one makes me chuckle because Evan is smiling perfectly while Matthew, Claire and Eric all seem to be looking off into the distance.  I laugh every time I look at it. 
 Here is Dee-dee with her pride and joy - the only grandchild she can buy pink for :)
 A profile shot of Claire in the bounce house:
 This outfit was a gift I received for Eric and I love it:
 Smiles:
 And we did not plan this but we were matching.  I need to bring this one to my desk at work:
 And a pic of the birthday boy with his family: 
After a whirlwind weekend in NJ, I'm as ready as I'm going to be to go back to work tomorrow.  Time for bed and then reality begins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment