Sunday, March 3, 2013

Eric's Middle Name is Trouble

Eric is full of energy, life and a little bit of a mischievous side.  When he is going to do something he knows he shouldn't be (like splashing in the dog bowl), as soon as we call his name, he starts flapping his arms like wings to try to get himself to the place he shouldn't be faster.  And he cackles in laughter.  Every morning, this is how we find him when he has wandered into the bathroom.
And here he is playing in Evan's room.  His favorite thing - to crawl onto Evan's chair and fall head first onto the floor.  If no was there to catch him, he'd be in trouble.  And now every time we are in Evan's room, we have to be on constant watch:
And here is a picture of him actually being nice and calm early on Sunday morning.  These moments are rare and I know we're just in the beginning of the craziness!
I haven't been so great about getting my camera out lately.  These were all shot with my phone.  With Evan hating his picture being taken and Eric pretty much running all over the place these days, I don't have the energy to chase them around with my camera.  Plus, photos indoors just don't turn out as well. I'm definitely looking forward to the warmer weather, getting outside and trying to get some better pictures of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment